What on earth is a Junior Soldier?
Junior Soldiers are young people who choose to worship and serve God through many avenues and opportunities offered by The Salvation Army. Click here for more info...
Steps to becoming a Junior Soldier
The young person will be at least 7 years of age and....
- has accepted Jesus Christ as their own personal saviour and Lord
- wants to be a follower of Jesus Christ, and trust their life to Him
- chooses to worship and serve God in The Salvation Army
- has attended preparation classes - the Activate course - which is based on the promise that the junior soldiers make
- has understood and is ready to sign 'My Promise'